Hotel Management Careers
We develop people with the same passion as we develop hotels. Our principals bring over 80 years of collective hospitality management experience, and we’ve put that experience to good use by mentoring and empowering people throughout our organization.
We provide training, leadership and new opportunities in Hotel Management to everyone throughout our organization. It’s our way of giving anyone a leg up on each rung of the ladder, leading to positions in our corporate office.
Here are the current positions available to join our team.
Our company is growing and looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to manage and oversee a multi-state payroll processing system. This position will process the bi-weekly payroll for our company portfolio, currently at 20 hotels. The position requires the Specialist to critically review and analyze payroll processes and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practices.
Send your resume here >>
General Manager – Opening ~ Buena Park, CA
The NEW Hampton Inn & Suites Buena Park is looking for an experienced Opening General Manager that will be responsible for providing oversight, guidance, support and accountability for the hotel from a financial, ownership, associate, guest and brand standpoint. As a Twenty Four Seven Hotel Leader you will be responsible for crafting a workplace where Associates perform and thrive at high levels.
This will be accomplished by:
- Your ability to work through all Ramp Up phases within the Brand during the renovation period
- Oversee the hiring of new Hotel Team from recruitment, hiring, training through Opening and be able to motivate all associates to deliver the highest levels of guest service
- Working hand in hand with Sales Leaders to position the Hotel within the Market
- Ability to multi-task and keep opening tasks prioritized for on time delivery of Operation as hotel is completed with construction
- Expected Opening Date is scheduled for Summer, 2017
Once Open the General Manager will be expected to:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to guests and associates alike
- Ability to identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct deficiencies
- Able to recruit, hire, train, coach and motivate all associates
- Must be able to prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to include forecasting, labor control and revenue reports
- Develop the annual business plan and budget
- Must be highly focused on Sales at the hotel on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor and execute the daily, weekly, monthly sales action steps as outlined in the marketing plan and lead the sales team to high levels of revenue generation
- Exercise necessary cost controls and procedures to maximize monthly and annual profits
- Protect the hotel asset through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program
- Follow company policies with all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA, EEOC, Wage Hour and Health laws
- Handle other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Minimum of three years GM experience preferred
- Hampton/Hilton experience required
- Have thorough understanding of revenue management
- Knowledge of local competition and industry trends
- Strong leadership and professional image
- Creativity & Social Media skills extremely beneficial
- Excellent decision making ability and analytical skills
- Be able to multi-task various job duties daily
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including weekends and holidays
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration to: Careers@247hotels.com